Monday, February 9, 2009

Tilt is Good


I love Full Tilt Poker. I am playing terrible poker there lately, but I still love it. Their technique for allowing access to their pros and celebrities is awesome. Recently I observed Gabriela Hill playing a tournament. I wished her luck and asked her to join my friends and me in a private $2 tournament. A minute later she was registered, making someone’s night when she gets knocked out by them (that person receives a pro bounty and t-shirt) or beats them heads-up for the win, while increasing the amount of entries into the tourney. Another group from Railbirds got Michael Craig in their tournament (same bat-format, same bat-time). The result was both tourneys being pushed over the 50 buy-in mark with half-an-hour left to start time.

No comments:

Post a Comment