Saturday, January 3, 2009

Calling Mom

PokerStars has a new Rat – Errr, I mean “Call Moderator” feature in their table options menu. I have not been one to concern myself with chat issues recently. However, it is a new feature that I might some day be in need of. Basically, the way it works is that you click on the chip tray or options button on the table and select the option for calling a moderator. A dialog pops up and you type in what the problem is.

For example: “playerSoAndSo using offensive language”. Nearly instantly a moderator shows up with a warning for all players at the table. I was pretty impressed with the speed that this happened. As I said, I would not normally use this option. The player I called the moderator on had just tilted a little bit. I sat with him for quite some time at this table and his outburst was obviously the exception. He was actually quite a good sport for the remainder of the time at the table. It is nice to know about the option though.

No comments:

Post a Comment